One of the services we plan to include later in 2005 is information on some of the walking holidays available, together with a range of travel operators.
We want to include your stories about walking holidays which you have enjoyed.
Just tell us about the trip, for example:
- where and when you went
- which company it was with
- the type of countryside and hiking involved
- what you particularly enjoyed about it
- what your most memorable experiences were
- any words of advice for others taking the same or similar holiday (e.g. the level of fitness required).
First sign up as a member, then e-mail us your story, together with any photos, and stories of individual walks.
But please note - this site is not to be used to get your own back against a holiday operator, if you had an unsatisfactory holiday - you should direct your complaints to the company concerned!
Walking around Knossos on Crete with a guide - not a very demanding walk, but hard going with the crowds in the sunshine!