The copyright to the content in Walking Stories is held by Walking Stories, jointly with the contributors of the stories and photographs, and content cannot be reproduced except to print out single copies for personal use.
Copying and other forms of reproduction, other than for personal use, requires written permission from Walking Stories. A reproduction fee will be payable for commercial reuse and publishing, and walkingstories.com must be credited as the source.
Walking Stories content can be made available for reuse in a variety of ways, including:
- incorporation of walking stories and photos in publications for hotels and other accommodation providers
- use by local tourist organisations to promote the area, or to provide to visitors through information centres
- as a basis for media coverage of the area and hiking opportunities
- promotion of the benefits of walking as a healthy activity
- other commercial publicity material
- use for research purposes.
If you wish to make use of the content of Walking Stories in these or other ways, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . The reproduction fee will be determined according to the nature of reuse, and any benefits to Walking Stories in terms of awareness raising.
High resolution versions of most photos used in Walking Stories are available for commercial or personal use.
Go to reuse of photographs page.