A relaxing spring afternoon in the Fair City of Perth, following a procession of jugglers and watching them perform in St John's Square. The British Juggling Convention was taking place in the city over the weekend.
- The thing I remember most was watching the competitions in the square
- The worst bit - it was quite a long walk!
- The funniest bit was the people with sticks on their chins spinning a ball and trying to juggle at the same time
- A word of warning is to watch out for a falling unicyclist if you're sitting in the front row!
- I was surprised by was the little boy who was on one of the unicycles in the parade
< Back to Perthshire page with links to other stories
|Location||Centre of Perth, Scotland|
|Date walked||2 April 2005|
|Walk type||Town and City walks|
|Difficulty||Suitable for anyone who enjoys an easy walk, especially kids|
|Distance||3 miles (5 km)|
|Time taken||2 hrs 30 mins|
|Walk source info||Already known|
|Getting there||Car from Dundee. Served by train and bus services.|
|Places to stay||Lots of hotels and guest houses in Perth|